Sunday, February 17, 2008

- She & I -
It was fine by me... until I told her
It was fine by me… until she knew
She is everything to me… I love her so much
But she told me something
I got really confused

She tried to explain…
I refused to understand
The fact that she…
Had another man…

The secret wind… that passed me by…
Whispered… her happiness was everything to me
I was happy for she was so…
But somewhere i… was wanting much more
My eyes longed… to see her smile
Hers was the only name on my lips

She is everything to me… I love her so much
She smiled and said… “Don’t be in a rush”
I didn’t know… if this was right
She is the only one I care… I lover her so much

It was fine by me… to risk my life
It was fine by me… to leave the show
The drama, the play, the game of life
I didn’t want to play it further no more

The secret wind… that passed me by…
Whispered… her happiness was everything to me
I was glad… that she smiled…
And said that she… will never say goodbye.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.. this is goood.

Cute Kat Princez said...

woowww...v ovi noave ingey...hehe leep it up:)

Anonymous said...

Its a heart touching poem there. Couldn't hold my breath till it lasts. Gud work!!!! Brilliant poem!

Lavendergirl said...

Thats true that "at the touch of love everyone becomes a poet" ;)

Nice poem.. hama obi..
**two thumbs up**

anjelica said...

wow... it really nyc... keep it up frend :)

Unknown said...

something that happened to you.. good luck man!! fight for it ;)

Levitan - pixelfucker said...

niiice poem. atleast u`ll have her by ure side as a frend.
nice post.